Posted to alt.home.repair

Default what's in your bread?

On 2/12/2015 8:04 AM, trader_4 wrote:
Or maybe he's
just panicked at getting old. (Like the rest of us.
I don't know. But that's his problem to work out.
Since his posts are almost always mean-spirited
and rarely helpful, I just ignore them.

Ignoring the truth, the basic facts that fly in the face
of your BS, that's why you don't learn. As to my posts always
being mean-spirited and not helpful, that's a lie too. I've
helped people here for years, before your dumb ass ever showed up.

In the early Mormon days, the mobs drove the Mormons
out of Palmyra NY, then out of Manchester NY, then
out of Harmony PA, then out of Kirtland Ohio, then
out of Nauvoo Illinois, then out of Far West Indiana,
and finally ending up in Salt Lake Valley.

But let one couple of irritated Mormons kill a few
antagonists in the Mountain Meadows Massacre, and that's
all Mormons hear about for the next hundred years.

On Usenet, you libs hurl insults all day. But let a
conservative winger dinger say "you dumb ass" and it
gets thrown back at us forever.

-
..
Christopher A. Young