Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default I have an Opossum in storage building (to get rid of)!

On Wed, 11 Feb 2015 09:22:57 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 10 Feb 2015 20:39:19 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

My neighbor had a problem with raccoons taking plums from his tree. He tried
the radio deal. The raccoons enjoyed the dinner music.

I used to buy fresh meat (pork) from a small farm in central PA. John
kept a radio playing and a bowling ball in the pig pen. Said the pigs
entertained themselves by rolling the ball around. Don't know much
behind it but it sure was some of the best pork I ever ate.

A boss I worked for also owned a farm that had some pigs. One time he
went to a bowling alley and got a bunch of their old damaged bowling
balls for that very same purpose.

The only problem was he kept forgetting to give the balls to his pigs.
After a period of time the inside of his trunk looked like the
magnified surface of a golf ball. Guess what the outside surface of
his trunk looked like.