Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default I have an Opossum in storage building (to get rid of)!

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I've also heard that in downtown city convenience
stores, they have found tht playing classical
symphonic music on lound speakers is a big help.
Elderly white patrons (who tend to buy stuff and
who generally act with gracious and gentle manners)
are not affected by the symphonic music, or may
even stay longer and buy more. But, the classical
music tends to drive off the loitering, trouble
making urban coons.

The radio at the gym is usually tuned to one of the local rock stations. I
went in one Saturday morning when just one of the woners was here. She had a
classical station playing. I can attest classical music does absolutely
nothing for working out unless you prefer the SuperSlow regimen.