Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

Default I have an Opossum in storage building (to get rid of)!

On Wed, 11 Feb 2015 08:00:49 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 2/10/2015 10:39 PM, rbowman wrote:
Phuck Phuck & Phuck Attn at Law wrote:

A radio set on country western. Leave that on overnight and problem gone

My neighbor had a problem with raccoons taking plums from his tree. He tried
the radio deal. The raccoons enjoyed the dinner music.

I dont have the source, some thing I read long
before there was Internet. But someone studied
cows and music. Turns out if you play rock and
roll, milk production goes down about 12%. If you
play classical symphonic, milk production goes
up about 12%. Country western, no change.

I've also heard that in downtown city convenience
stores, they have found tht playing classical
symphonic music on lound speakers is a big help.
Elderly white patrons (who tend to buy stuff and
who generally act with gracious and gentle manners)
are not affected by the symphonic music, or may
even stay longer and buy more. But, the classical
music tends to drive off the loitering, trouble
making urban coons.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

I've noticed that elderly people of all colors tend to be gracious
while younger people of all colors tend to be less so. But that
certainly isn't always true. You're an asshold and you're old.