Posted to alt.home.repair
Moe DeLoughan Moe DeLoughan is offline

Default Furniture polishes with detergents, emulsifiers and mineral oil?

On 2/8/2015 6:59 AM, wrote:
Hi Community!

I have a (laminated) wood bathroom vanity that says, "... use
"furniture polishes with detergents, emulsifiers and mineral oil.".
"The detergents clean dirt form the furniture, the emulsifiers give
it body to clean and last longer, and the mineral oil is left
behind as a barrier for dirt and moisture that could harm
finishes.".

Does anyone have any idea which commonly available consumer
products meet that criteria?

Jubilee Kitchen Wax. My mom faithfully applied it to our woodwork.
It's come back on the market:

http://www.amazon.com/Jubilee-Kitche...ee+kitchen+wax