Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural

Default I have an Opossum in storage building (to get rid of)!

On 2/10/2015 7:32 AM, Ken wrote:
wrote:
Anyhow, I went in the old trailer house to get some stuff, and expected
to find some mice, which have done a lot of damage in there. But I was
not expecting to come face to face to a hissing opossum.

Take a shallow pan and pour some ammonia into it so it evaporates. The
smell of the ammonia will drive the critters out of the area.

Wonder if the shallow pans of auto antifreeze
(the green glycol, not the red Dexcool) would
work?

-
..
Christopher A. Young