Posted to alt.home.repair
Phuck Phuck & Phuck Attn at Law Phuck Phuck & Phuck Attn at Law is offline

Default I have an Opossum in storage building (to get rid of)!

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 5:16:11 AM UTC-5, Ben Berndt wrote:
On 02/10/2015 02:58 AM, wrote:
So, I'm looking for another method to get rid of this opossum. I'd like
to do it as humanely as possible, but will do whatever I must, since
it's already done a lot of damage by knocking things over and crapping
on stuff.

Pipe the exhaust from a gas engine into the shed for about 15 minutes and it's "good night" for Mr. O' Possum.

Possums have that frozen smile Terri Schiavo smile that JeB Bush used like a whore.