Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default (OT) Computer monitor V/S HDTV with Computer input

On 2/1/2015 11:08 AM, wrote:

Yep, tv is in the living room, computer in bedroom. I actually do have
an old CRT tv on the bedroom, with DTV box, but I've been wanting to
replace that tv anyhow.

When you do, get a big one. Our first bedroom TV was 13" CRT, replaced
by a 19" CRT. When I went to a flatscreen, I was thinking a 27", but
ended up with a 32". It was good, but since moved to another location
and replaced with a 40". Thought it would be huge, but it is a nice
size from the bed.

Common scenario is no matter what size you think you need, get one size
larger. Worked for me.