Posted to alt.home.repair
N. Cognito N. Cognito is offline

Default (OT) Computer monitor V/S HDTV with Computer input

On 1/31/2015 3:34 PM, wrote:
My old LCD 17" computer monitor died and I'm not stuck using a 13" CRT
monitor, till I get another monitor. Although Ebay has some USED 17"
monitors fairly cheap, I'm thinking that I might just invest in a NEW
monitor. I'm sticking with 17" or maybe a 19". anything larger is too
big for my space.

I noticed that a monitor about that size is darn near the same price as
a HDTV of comparable size, and it seems most of the latest HDTV's have a
15 pin SVGA input. (which is what I use).

Check out Woot.com (Amazon's refurbished stuff)