Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default (OT) Impeach the New England Deflatetriots!

On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 01:22:29 -0500, micky
wrote:

On Sat, 24 Jan 2015 22:39:14 -0500, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
micky wrote:

On Sat, 24 Jan 2015 21:46:06 -0500, micky

OTOH, the suggestion today that cold weather made the pressure go down
certainly makes sense.

Until you notice that 11 of 12 Patriot balls were below pressure while
NONE of the Colt's balls were. Same environment but different pressures?

They must keep the Colts' balls heated!!! It must have taken 3 days to
learn that.

I googled football heater and got About 2,880,000 results (0.34
seconds). The Patriots must be too cheap to buy one.

The previous post was a joke of course, but the 15th hit was this
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...warm-footballs

which was written almost 2 months ago and talks about heating footballs
at the game, with heaters, or by kicking them, etc. And you may not do
it. So I apologize to any members of the Colts staff who were
encouraged by my post to heat the balls. I hope they get my retraction
before this Sunday's game, if there is one, and before next season.

OT3H, how come the same guy(s) who intercepted passes and thought the
pressure was low didn't feel that way when they handled their own team
balls the same day or in weather just as cold. OT4H were these
interceptions by guys who never hold the ball on offense, and if that
were the case, how can they judge how firm they are?

Because the Colts' balls weren't low, only the Patriots.