Posted to alt.home.repair
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default Windows 10 will be given away as a free upgrade for its firstyear of release

On Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 3:25:30 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/22/2015 2:29 PM, Steve Stone wrote:
highest bidders, perhaps targeting you for custom ads, like the
robocalls on the phone you get when you sit down for dinner.

I never, ever, ever buy from spam callers.
Try to keep em on the line as long as
possible, so they don't go bother some
one else. Must be someone is buying,
they keep coming on.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

I was thinking of trying Linux as the OS for my home computer after I retire and have time to fool around with that sort of thing. Anyone on here use Linux?

Paul