Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Windows 10 will be given away as a free upgrade for its firstyear of release

On 1/21/2015 11:22 PM, Mayayana wrote:
| And why don't they include Vista?
|

| Because all six people using Vista already upgraded from that crap.

I don't think there's really much difference between
Vista and 7. I think of them as the same OS. But
there are two factors that make them seem different:

I know of a few people running Vista from a new machine and have had no
problems. I know people that upgraded from XP to Vista and had many
problems. That may be the biggest difference in reliability. W7 was
explained to me as being "what Vista was supposed to be".