Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Generac 8Kw generator balky start and transfer switch makes clicking sounds

On Tue, 13 Jan 2015 15:45:44 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

So, it's not a mission critical situation if the battery doesn't
start the generator the next time the power goes out.

Then why have the generator? I love the thought of going out on a blizzard
night when the power goes out, the garage door won't open and the car
battery is dead. Oh wait, I have to put that on hold because the pipes are
freezing. I can't think over the noise of the wife letting me know what I
should have done.

Are you tone deaf by now?