Thread: Icepower 50ASX2
View Single Post
  #17   Report Post  
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
external usenet poster

Default Icepower 50ASX2

You must hae missed the hype from the liberqls and Earthies. We were all supposed to get cancer from eating shrmp.

I like shrimp, breded ofr floured and deepfried. And I don't use that red sauce, I use tartar sauce, but then it is my s[eciale recipe, not what people thing it is.'

More recently I have had it fried in butter and then tossed in with pasta and some other ****. I want to expound on that in my own direction. I envision something like a thinner version of alfredo sauce, but with the flavor. And of course the shrimp go in as, get tossed in and then it is time to eat NOW.

We hae ben looking for some "pasta ****" to make with things. Like if you make pork chops, what to have with it ? We are tired of potatoes, and now also tired of those pasta **** in the store. Knorr. Not that they're bad or good, they are neither. We are just ****ing sick of them.

So if I boil some skinny noodles, and make a roux in a frypan and add some cheese and some other ****, I can make much better than those bags or boxes of pasta **** it the store.

If I took that shrimp when it is jusr thawing, and fried it HARD in bacon grease, just enough so it is done, and then dump it into this pasta dish, I might be on to someting.

?I usd to sorta likw Gordon Ramsay, but now I have seen some of his other ****. Cool that he bitches about uncooked food, bugs and all that sit. But I finally just went Google "gordon ramsay recipe" and the video it showed, fact is I doubt I would have eaten any of it. Not sure. Wierd ****.