Posted to sci.electronics.repair
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Icepower 50ASX2

On 6/13/2015 4:31 PM, Gareth Magennis wrote:

wrote in message

Hmmm. I am pretty sure this one is not designated BTL but is, I am
pretty sure, used in the bridged mode. There is only one speaker.

I could most likely make it bridgable though, shouldn't be too hard.

The main problem is the failure mode, I don't like it and I get the idea
I might run into further problems.

I hope these things don't get too popular.

They will, they are already.

You and I are out of a job unless we adapt.

I used to repair VCR's. :-(
When the writing on the wall started to be visible,
I considered switching to DVD players. I'm glad I didn't the
prices on those dropped very quickly.
Instead I moved form Michigan to Florida and worked at a company that
built high power, high frequency ultrasonic equipment for about seven
years. Now, I sell shrimp from a floating store.

Mikek