Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bruce Esquibel[_2_] Bruce Esquibel[_2_] is offline

Default Icepower 50ASX2

wrote:
Anyone know where to get a deal on these ? Looking at this thing is ain't
worth thirty bucks but the cheapest I can find is a hundred and that is
probably with zero returns and all that.

Not acceptable. ****ing boss got his ass caught in a sling on this. Guess
whose problem it is.

I could quit. But it would be nice to get one and be the cool one or
whatever.

I don't have a solution, the $100 seems to be the price.

My guess is the module is associated with Bang & Olufsen so it's going to
stay high because of that fact. Unless there was a chinese knockoff at
some point in time, better find out what size sling will fit your boss.

-bruce