Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default corporsate stupidity - again

On 4/30/2015 2:10 PM, Leon wrote:
On 4/30/2015 1:30 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
I recently bought a medicated mouthwash product and found they had
changed the taste. Not to my liking - tasted awful. So I went to their
site and sent an email complaining and asking if the old product was
still available. I got back the obligatory "your opinions are important"
form letter. The next day I got another (form?) letter offering me a
coupon so I could go get *more* of the product I didn't like!

I sent another email asking if they realized just how stupid that made
them look. So far, no response to that one :-).

This has happened to me before with other companies - seems to be the
standard procedure now.

Ah well, at least some of you will get a chuckle out of it.

It is ONLY about the bottom line.

^^^^

fify

--