Posted to rec.woodworking
Gramps' shop Gramps' shop is offline

Default corporsate stupidity - again

Wait a few months. Remember New Coke? I don't know if your new mouthwash will generate the kind of outrage us Coke fans put forth, but if there are enough complaints you may see (Brand name) Classic on the market.

On Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 1:30:29 PM UTC-5, Larry Blanchard wrote:
I recently bought a medicated mouthwash product and found they had
changed the taste. Not to my liking - tasted awful. So I went to their
site and sent an email complaining and asking if the old product was
still available. I got back the obligatory "your opinions are important"
form letter. The next day I got another (form?) letter offering me a
coupon so I could go get *more* of the product I didn't like!

I sent another email asking if they realized just how stupid that made
them look. So far, no response to that one :-).

This has happened to me before with other companies - seems to be the
standard procedure now.

Ah well, at least some of you will get a chuckle out of it.