Leo Van Der Loo

Default Another long & confused musing

Hi Arch

Arch maybe I'm just cynical but,
I thought the antiques road show was just a way for the insurance
industry to get more money out of every owner of old stuff.
then again maybe i'm wrong.
But Two hundred and forty thousand Dollars for a platter and nobody
cared who made it, just who's face is on it, o well, if I had it I would
be counting dollars, you can have the platter.

"Arch" wrote in message

In the years to come will their work be the leading actors on the TV
Antiques Road Show? Will there even be TV (or hand turning for that
matter) in 2050? I'll never know, but I hope you guys will post your
opinions, positive or negative, now. An orphan musing is a sad thing.