Posted to rec.woodworking
Jerry Osage Jerry Osage is offline

Default Harbor Fright Down Grades Quality Again

On Fri, 17 Apr 2015 21:13:08 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

Wait till Swing and/or Leon jump on this one.

There is Festool and everything else that wants to be Festool when
it grows up followed by Fein.

Lew

If I was a lot younger, and made my living by woodworking, I would be
very interested in Festool. One does not need the best tools to do
the best work. However, when time really is money, I always wanted
the very best tools I could afford because, in the long run, they
saved me both time and money

As an old hobbyist, who is tired of wearing a dust mask for the very
fine wood particles, I'm willing to spend $450 for Grizzly 1 micron
dust filter listed at 1700 CFM at 10" SP. It is a long way from
Festool, but a step up from HF. At least in my opinion, which is all
that counts.

Jerry O