Posted to rec.woodworking
Max[_6_] Max[_6_] is offline

Default Harbor Fright Down Grades Quality Again

On 4/17/2015 9:24 AM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Leon" wrote:

So how do you get the salt to the hand scoop?

Lew Hodgett wrote:

A 2 wheeler will get the job done.

"Leon" wrote:

A two wheeler will not lift the bag into or out of you vehicle or
shopping cart.

You get the supplier to load the bags of salt into the vehicle.

You take the scoop to the salt in the vehicle.

At this point if you use the scoop to load the 2 wheeler or
bypass the 2 wheeler all together is optional.

It all depends on what the old back will allow.

Do as my mother, who was still living alone at 102, did.

The guy who sold her the water softener as well as the salt
would deliver it and load it into the water softener.

Lew

We had that option with our "Rainsoft" unit but as long as I can I will
persevere. ;-) It has occurred to me that placing the end of the bag
on the tailgate and "spilling" the salt into a bucket might be a less
strenuous method. Ya do what ya gotta do.