Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Can Someone ID This Plane

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 9:44:05 PM UTC-5, John Grossbohlin wrote:

Reminds me of an old guy I knew many years ago... He used to paint stuff
with a flat yellow paint that he referred to as "preservative" when people
came by to buy stuff out of his yard... All it did was cover up how bad the
stuff really was!

At one time, I shopped for scafolds, on Craigslist. Some of those scaffold sellers painted their scaffolds yellow, covering up rust, concrete that was dried on them, dirt that was still clumped on them, etc.

Sonny