Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Harbor Fright Down Grades Quality Again

Richard wrote:
On 4/16/2015 6:58 PM, dadiOH wrote:
Richard wrote:
You seem to have a pretty low opinion of "most people", dadiOH.

If you buy the same item over and over and over for a lengthy
period, do you check the unit price each time? I sure don't. And I
don't care if the package contains less for the same price...that's
because I know inflation is ever with us (in recent decades). That
doesn'y meanI don't think the practice is sneaky, I do.

I have a low opinion of a lot of people. Many of them are those who
feel entitled to all life's goodies just because they were born. Others
are those who enrich themselves by running over everyone in
their way and/or by deceit and lies. Still others are those who
whine and moan about their condition but do nothing to alleviate it.
I have a low opinion of those who price their goods or services
depending upon what they think the current sucker - pardon, customer
- will pay. I have a VERY low opinion of those in office who sell
out to whomever. There are more but you get the idea.
So I' curious...
Are you part of "most people"

Of course not, I am way smarter

Then why aren't you checking the prices that you see to think
shouldn't change?