Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Harbor Fright Down Grades Quality Again

Richard wrote:
On 4/16/2015 9:26 PM, Bill wrote:
Richard wrote:
On 4/16/2015 7:03 PM, Bill wrote:
Richard wrote:
On 4/16/2015 5:08 PM, Bill wrote:
Lew Hodgett wrote:
The point is that the customer shared the wealth of cost
reductions.
Lew

Was a change of sentiment required to help achieve 8-digit CEO
salaries?
It seems like things may no longer be running in accordance with
"the
book" you mentioned.
Internet technology at our fingertips, such as is facilitating our
conversation, might be an exception.

Bill

Not true, Bill.

Check out the incentives paid on Wall street to productive traders.

Productive traders, sometimes, are a little like a parasite --like
lawyers.

So are some posters...

Didn't wish to offend. It's just that they contribute as much as Poker
players -- Zero sum game.

Ok. my apologies.

Thanks. For what it's worth, I'm actually pretty interested in stock
trading. But watching my guesses has kept me on the sideline. My
philosophy boils down to what goes way up is bound to come down a bit,
and vice-versa. But I watched NFLX (NetFlix) go up 45 yesterday in
after-hour trading (thinking that it might be a good quick short, or
opportunity to buy a put), and then it went up another 45 today. Geeze.