Posted to rec.woodworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default Harbor Fright Down Grades Quality Again

On 4/16/2015 6:58 PM, dadiOH wrote:
Richard wrote:
You seem to have a pretty low opinion of "most people", dadiOH.

If you buy the same item over and over and over for a lengthy period, do you
check the unit price each time? I sure don't. And I don't care if the
package contains less for the same price...that's because I know inflation
is ever with us (in recent decades). That doesn'y meanI don't think the
practice is sneaky, I do.

I have a low opinion of a lot of people. Many of them are those who feel
entitled to all life's goodies just because they were born. Others are
those who enrich themselves by running over everyone in their way and/or by
deceit and lies. Still others are those who whine and moan about their
condition but do nothing to alleviate it. I have a low opinion of those who
price their goods or services depending upon what they think the current
sucker - pardon, customer - will pay. I have a VERY low opinion of those in
office who sell out to whomever. There are more but you get the idea.

So I' curious...
Are you part of "most people"

Of course not, I am way smarter

Then why aren't you checking the prices that you see to think shouldn't
change?