Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Harbor Fright Down Grades Quality Again

On Thu, 16 Apr 2015 18:55:51 +0000, Baxter wrote:

I wonder how many of the righteous right on this news group get Social
Security and Medicare while they castigate big government?

ME..ME. I do. But what does that have do do with anything? I bought
and paid for those.

Sure you did. If you paid the max into SS all your life and die before
you hit 80-something. Medicare? Fat chance. Compare what you're
getting and what you're paying, including supplement, against what a
private plan would cost you.

Try doing the arithmetic before you make wild claims like that.