Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default tenon, back, dovetail, mitre hand saw

Electric Comet wrote:
On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 17:50:23 -0700 (PDT)
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Thank you for answering a question that was not asked.

it's an answer you have to find if you can't you can't
i gave some criteria apply them and see where you are there

I can you are frustrating some folks (not me particularly) my ignoring
common rules of grammar. We are not texting. Why deliberately make
messages difficult to understand for people from whom you might enjoy
assistance in the future? Even if you are not an expert in grammar, nor
am I, at least you could capitalize the first word of each sentence and
use a period (.) at the end of each sentence. I hope that helps you in life.

Bill