Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Harbor Fright Down Grades Quality Again

On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 11:10:20 AM UTC-4, Electric Comet wrote:
On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 15:31:06 -0700
"Bob La Londe" wrote:

Fright 12 speed bench toppers would do the trick, so I started
hunting for a coupon or a sale. Finally I found an outfit that would
"sell" me a coupon for it for $5. Since it would save me $40 if it

I haven't looked at prices for benchtop drill presses
is there a wide range of prices
how much lower is 'harbor fright'

sounds like a series of fortunate events or are you not going to
get one at all now

I left the coupon on the box for the next guy.

coupon's only good for that tool?
what's the story with that

You've never heard of "product specific" coupons? Allow me to enlighten you...

http://origin-cdn.coupons.com/static...c/565919_2.gif