Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default Harbor Fright Down Grades Quality Again

Puckdropper puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com writes:
John McCoy wrote in
:

I'm with you on that one - and it's become epidemic in
the grocery stores, where almost everything now comes
in some odd size, like 14.7oz in a package that used to
hold 16oz, at the same or higher price.

There are some products, like Chobani yoghurt, that I
just don't buy any more because the small size is too
small to be useful.

John

I quit buying Hostess Ding Dongs many years ago after they made them

I quit buying them when I got old enough to understand
the difference between good food and cardboard :-)