Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Harbor Fright Down Grades Quality Again

"John McCoy" wrote in message
. ..
"Bob La Londe" wrote in
:

so I started hunting for a
coupon or a sale. Finally I found an outfit that would "sell" me a
coupon for it for $5.

Going off on a tangent here, but how could you not find a
Harbor Freight coupon? Every magazine I subscribe to has
a full-page Harbor Freight ad every month, with a 20% off
coupon (and one for a free tape measure/LED lamp/screwdriver/
random trinket). Every week the mailman brings me the three
local ad stuffers, and every one has a Harbor Freight ad in
it. I could probably find a dozen Harbor Freight coupons
in the house right now (plus another dozen that are expired).

John

There are "special coupons" around that are better than the coupons that you
see everywhere. I knew what I was looking for and I found one. Sadly they
changed the drill. Glad I didn't just order it on-line. I would have been
peeved. to find I couldn't use it for what I wanted.