Posted to rec.woodworking
John McCoy John McCoy is offline

Default Harbor Fright Down Grades Quality Again

"Bob La Londe" wrote in
:

so I started hunting for a
coupon or a sale. Finally I found an outfit that would "sell" me a
coupon for it for $5.

Going off on a tangent here, but how could you not find a
Harbor Freight coupon? Every magazine I subscribe to has
a full-page Harbor Freight ad every month, with a 20% off
coupon (and one for a free tape measure/LED lamp/screwdriver/
random trinket). Every week the mailman brings me the three
local ad stuffers, and every one has a Harbor Freight ad in
it. I could probably find a dozen Harbor Freight coupons
in the house right now (plus another dozen that are expired).

John