Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The Test Is Done

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

Once cleaned, time for an in service test.

Just happened to have a rack of baby backs in the fridge, smothered
in dry rub for 48 hours, waiting for a hot grill.

That was also another great test.

"Puckdropper" wrote:

Yum! Add some iced tea and maybe some sides of choice and you've
got a
fantastic test!

I've got a some boneless country style pork ribs in the freezer.
They're
just waiting for me to fire up the grill. I like to refer to them
as
"food that makes you sorry you already ate dinner."

If you're interested, contact me off list for my version of
"Lew's Country Ribs."

Easier to do in oven rather than grill unless you can hold your grill
in the 250F-275F range for 3-4 hours

Lew