Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The Test Is Done

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:552c5975$0$44204
:

*snip*

Once cleaned, time for an in service test.

Just happened to have a rack of baby backs in the fridge, smothered
in dry rub for 48 hours, waiting for a hot grill.

That was also another great test.

Lew

Yum! Add some iced tea and maybe some sides of choice and you've got a
fantastic test!

I've got a some boneless country style pork ribs in the freezer. They're
just waiting for me to fire up the grill. I like to refer to them as
"food that makes you sorry you already ate dinner."

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.