Doc Font

Default The first rule of woodturning...

In article ,
"Pain Devine" wrote:

Oh for the love of god... an ice cream scoop? How the hell am I going to
make that? I was thinking there might be a kit out there that would allow
you to just slip a turned wood handle onto it... but OH NO... no sucha thing
out there... Any ideas guys? I really like seeing this girl smile.

So quit complaining, go over to ebay and do a search for ice cream
scoops. Pick one with a plastic handle and replace it with one you made
on the lathe. Like this one for instance;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3&item=6107081
712&rd=1

Bernadette