Kip055

Default Inlay glue?

I want to try other things (oyster shells, turquoise etc), so what kind of
glue do you use to mix that with so it can be an inlay

As other respondents have indicated, you can use epoxy. You can also us CA,
which I personally favor as ther's no mixing to contend with. For chips of
stone, I put thich CA in the void, place the chips with tweezers. For poder,
pack it in dry and drip on the water thin CA. NOTE: CA will stain some woods,
chek a scrap and if it does, seal the piece around the area to be inlaid first.
For turquoise, I usually sand the piece to 120, inlay, sand again with 120 and
then go through the grits

Hope this helps

Kip Powers
Rogers, AR