Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default SawStop vs. Bosch-- Let the Games Begin!!

On 3/23/2015 11:15 PM, Electric Comet wrote:
On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 17:40:56 -0500
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

I kind'a don't believe that the anti lock brakes cause wreckless

Reworded it sounds like you misunderstood to begin with

It's a high profile example look it up if you care

the point stands and I stand by it
the safety features that are perceived as eliminating all or
most all the dangers will be tested by the operators
that's human nature

I don't know of any one that perceives safety equipment, anti lock
brakes, as a way to eliminate all or most all of the dangers.
That is a conclusion by reading results of the collection of just a few
aspects of the reason that there may be more accidents.
What if the data indicated the coloration to HP also. Perhaps with the
same safety equipment with lower HP engines the data would show positive
results. More than likely with out the safety equipment the data would
point to even more accidents.

Maybe our less educated group of new drivers just don't know any better
because they were not taught properly to drive. More money went towards
entertainment.