Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default SawStop vs. Bosch-- Let the Games Begin!!

On Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 9:59:15 AM UTC-4, Leon wrote:

....snip...
I try to never use the TS when some one comes up to
visit me in my garage unless they are actually there to help.

That reminds of what I told SWMBO many years ago, after she startled me by pounding loudly on the shop door while it was very quiet and I was just standing there thinking.

"If you don't hear the sound of a power tool, please don't pound on the door because it will startle me. If you do hear the sound of a power tool, please don't pound on the door because it will startle me. Being startled when it's quiet is annoying. Being startled when it's noisy is dangerous."