Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Home Depot Lifetime Service adventure

DerbyDad03 wrote:

On the other hand, the DeWalt radio is huge and heavy compared to the
Ridgid radio, but the Ridgid radio absolutely S*U*C*K*S compared to
the DeWalt radio.

I think my Ridgid radio sucks too, but then again - it came in the kit. I
would never intentionally buy a tool for a damned radio. I think it was the
most stupid of additions to this kits. If I want tunes, I'll go out and buy
tunes - when I buy tools, I want tools. They could have left this right out
of the box in my opinion.

--

-Mike-