Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Advice needed for sliding door project run amok

On 3/14/2015 5:12 PM, Dick Snyder wrote:
There are two doors, each 30" high and 37" wide. They need to be able to
pass by each other so that half of the shelves are open at a time. The
shelves will store cook books etc. I don't see yet how frame and panel
doors would be able to pass by each other in the space (depth) that I
have. My current thinking is to find some other 1/4" thick material that
is stiff and would allow me to keep my basic design.

If the design permits, go for it.

Doesn't sound like that option would break the bank.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net