Posted to rec.woodworking
Spalted Walt Spalted Walt is offline

Default Centech inspection camera

On Sat, 07 Mar 2015 20:00:24 -0600, -MIKE- wrote:

What backpedaling. I quoted HF policy as clearly printed on their
coupons.
And I said in my first post (again, which you conveniently snipped out
in your reply) that managers can override it.

Seems to me like you're trying to win an argument that your created.
You must be bored. Why don't you go build something.

OK, I'll play along.

What 'Sale' item(s) did you have a problem using a 20% coupon with?
Which HF store(s) did said problem arise? Nashville? Antioch? Clarksville?

There is no "argument" for me to win, Skippy. I simply enjoy watching
you dance ;-)