Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Centech inspection camera

On 3/7/15 5:56 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:
On Sat, 07 Mar 2015 17:25:57 -0600, -MIKE-
wrote:

On 3/7/15 5:10 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:
On Sat, 07 Mar 2015 15:57:09 -0600, -MIKE-
wrote:

On 3/7/15 3:22 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:
On Sat, 07 Mar 2015 14:15:58 -0600, -MIKE-
wrote:

On 3/7/15 1:57 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:
On Sat, 07 Mar 2015 12:20:35 -0600, -MIKE-
wrote:

On 3/7/15 12:09 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:
On Sat, 07 Mar 2015 12:01:09 -0600, -MIKE-
wrote:

It's already on sale, so you can't take the
additional 20% off with the coupon.

That is simply not true.

Every Harbor Freight 20% off coupon I've ever seen has
stated "Cannot be used with any other discount or
coupon..." so yes, it simply is true, in the truest
sense of the word.

In HF's world "Discount" does NOT equal items on "Sale".
Note how the coupon doesn't say "excludes Sale items".
You or anyone reading this can use a 20% coupon at your
local HF to buy ANYTHING at this link (for example):

http://www.harborfreight.com/power-t....html?limit=60

The only caveat being during 'Parking Lot Sale' weekends. Other than
that, if you ever have a cashier refuse to honor a 20%
coupon on an item that is on 'sale', she/he is being a
****, ask to speak to the manager.

HTH

Something on sale for a price lower than the original price
is the very definition of a discount. If you do not
understand that simple fact there is nothing more I can do
to explain it.

Crow is a dish best served cold. =^_^=

If you go back to my first reply, which you conveniently edited
out when you quoted me, I wrote, "Even though this is their
official policy, I've run across the occasional manager who
will approve it."

In my HF they've always had to call a manager over to allow the
20% off coupon on "sale" items. Your experience is obviously
different. All I can do is quote their policy.

Apology accepted.

I don't think so, bud.

My bad. I assumed there was an apology buried in there amongst all
the backpedaling.

What backpedaling. I quoted HF policy as clearly printed on their
coupons.
And I said in my first post (again, which you conveniently snipped out
in your reply) that managers can override it.

Seems to me like you're trying to win an argument that your created.
You must be bored. Why don't you go build something.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--