Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Centech inspection camera

On 3/7/15 1:57 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:
On Sat, 07 Mar 2015 12:20:35 -0600, -MIKE- wrote:

On 3/7/15 12:09 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:
On Sat, 07 Mar 2015 12:01:09 -0600, -MIKE-
wrote:

It's already on sale, so you can't take the additional 20% off with
the coupon.

That is simply not true.

Every Harbor Freight 20% off coupon I've ever seen has stated
"Cannot be used with any other discount or coupon..."
so yes, it simply is true, in the truest sense of the word.

In HF's world "Discount" does NOT equal items on "Sale".
Note how the coupon doesn't say "excludes Sale items".
You or anyone reading this can use a 20% coupon at your local HF to
buy ANYTHING at this link (for example):

http://www.harborfreight.com/power-t....html?limit=60

The only caveat being during 'Parking Lot Sale' weekends. Other than
that, if you ever have a cashier refuse to honor a 20% coupon on an
item that is on 'sale', she/he is being a ****, ask to speak to the
manager.

HTH

Something on sale for a price lower than the original price is the very
definition of a discount.
If you do not understand that simple fact there is nothing more I can do
to explain it.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)