Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Centech inspection camera

On 3/7/2015 11:37 AM, Gramps' shop wrote:

[snip]

I would avoid the handheld units.
I found that you can get very good long units that plug into your
computer for way less money than the typical handhelds.

__AND.. with a lot more resolution.__

--
Jeff

I decided to pass on the HF unit when they excluded this from the 20% off coupon. Jeff ... can you give me a link to the computer-based unit?

Got mine on ebay. Tons of them as I recall. Don't have it handy but
IIRC, it cost me less than $25 delivered, has about a 25" flex cable
with LED(s) and the necessary software. It's connected via USB so you
can add a USB extension cord and you'll be pretty much good to go.