Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Centech inspection camera

On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 12:24:36 AM UTC-5, Puckdropper at dot wrote:

That reminds me of something else...

I had a flashlight next to the back door of the garage. Kinda nice to
get in and get something, but rather inconvenient as well, especially if
I was just passing through on a cold night.

My daughter works at a college and has a LEED certified apartment in the dorms.

I was reading the manual for her motion sensor light switches and found that they have a Walk Through" feature.

From the NeoSwitch manual...

"Walk-Through feature maximizes energy savings by not leaving the lights ON after a momentary occupancy. The sensor will switch the lights ON when it detects a person entering the area. If the sensor does not continue to detect motion 20 seconds following the initial activation, it will automatically go to a shorter 2 minute Time Delay."

In other words, Walk-Through overrides the pre-set 15 minute no-motion time delay. Neat feature.