Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Centech inspection camera

Unquestionably Confused wrote:

After I posted that the OP said he had tried similar with a coat
hanger and abandoned the effort. Still, there's gotta be enough of a
reveal on that drawer front to get something like a thin knife blade
into it. The ruler made the most sense to me simply because I have
one sitting in the computer desk, it's strong and thinner than a
knife blade, and, more importantly, I've solved this very problem
with it on numerous occasions. The OP isn't the only one who harbors
a SWMBO who can overload a drawerg.

It's a common occurance in this household...

--

-Mike-