Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Centech inspection camera

On 3/6/2015 11:53 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Gramps' shop wrote:
Any of you folks have one of these?

http://www.harborfreight.com/digital...l_s1021_c1015b

The bride jammed a drawer in the china cabinet and no amount of
futzing and wiggling will get it open enough to free the jam. I need
to drill in from the back and think a scope will be helpful in
troubleshooting. Hopefully I can free this with two small holes --
one for the scope and one for the coat hanger.

Comments on this HF unit will be appreciated.

Hey Larry - have you tried a coat hanger or any other sort of device to move
things around from the front of the drawer? This is not an uncommon
occurance in any type of pull out drawer and does not require the extreme
effort of boring holes in from the back and the use of inspection cameras.

Reading this, I think that I might be tempted to look around and see if
I could locate my 18" stainless steel flat ruler and try sliding it side
to side as I pulled it slowly forward...