Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Centech inspection camera

In article ,
Gramps' shop wrote:

Any of you folks have one of these?

http://www.harborfreight.com/digital...l?utm_medium=e
mail&utm_campaign=1015b&utm_source=1021&cid=mEmail _s1021_c1015b

The bride jammed a drawer in the china cabinet and no amount of futzing and
wiggling will get it open enough to free the jam. I need to drill in from
the back and think a scope will be helpful in troubleshooting. Hopefully I
can free this with two small holes -- one for the scope and one for the coat
hanger.

Comments on this HF unit will be appreciated.

Larry

I have the General scope that feeds wifi to a smartphone or tablet. I'm
very happy with it.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/page.aspx?p=72613&cat=1,43456

djb

NICE!! I really could've use that wifi feature.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--