Posted to rec.woodworking
Nick Nick is offline

Default Just a little thank you note

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
Nick wrote:

Hello guys,
I've lurked around rec.woodworking for some years and made an
occasional post.

That does not qualify you to make additional posts. You must establish at
least 6 months of active posting before you can make a post...

It's really good to see a ng being actively used. I've been hooked on
usenet for about 20 years.

We are refusing to believe that usenet is dead.

The knowledge here is phenomenal.
Also, and perhaps unlike us rightpondian users, you are civil and
polite in the main.

Oh hell - pay more attention. We can be down right ornery. Especially
the Canadians... And even worse - the guys from the left coast.

--

Somebody here owes me a new monitor. I was chomping peanuts and swilling
good ale when I read.