Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus25277 Ignoramus25277 is offline

Default OT disgusted with all presidential candidates

On 2015-06-07, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 6/7/2015 9:01 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

People complain to me all the time that they hate paying my prices for
weeding, weedeating, mowing (things I don't do) because they can't
find a single teenager willing to do it. One of the guys I hired
through the temp agencies to help me set up some fences now has his
own odd jobs company, and he's thriving. Teens don't seem to have he
willingness to do what needs to be done to get along in this world.
They have no concept of moving up the ladder a rung at a time. "I'm
CEO or I'm not coming to work for you!" How does one get a work ethic
when they start without ethics? Parents aren't instilling that into
kids today, at least not from my perspective. Grandparents scold
their kids and grandkids about it all the time. 'Tis sad, indeed.

Yep! The only thing that will help today's and tomorrow's society is
some kind of reset. the last couple of generations have no values. I'm
glad I'm old!

so, you do not want to be young and stupid?