Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.schematics.electronics
Robert Baer[_3_] Robert Baer[_3_] is offline

Default Converting DWG to PDF, GIF or other format

Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
Can anyone recommend a free online viewer or converter for DWG to any common graphic format? 2nd choice would to install a converter - not thrilled about installing software from the web.

Today I tried converting DWG to PDF at www.zamzar.com, and the PDF was the wrong proportion - cutting off the left side of the image. I have been using www.zamzar.com for years and doing a great job with other formats.

Original DWG is 11x17 (ratio 1.55)
Converted file is 600x800 (ratio 1.33)

Converted file is attached, also at the links below.

Link directly to image:
http://oi60.tinypic.com/2u4h8g5.jpg

If that doesn't work, this will get to it:
http://i60.tinypic.com/2u4h8g5.gif

Thanks!

You did not attach the DWG file; I would have tried CorelDraw to
convert it.